Monday, May 21, 2012

A Comeback

Bismillahirrahmanirraheem.

Assalamualaikum peeps ! :D Hello! Anneyong! HELLOOOOO!! Aaaaah chincha, really, I miss all of you! I miss this blog, especially! :'D Yeah, it has been awhile. Insha Allah this is my comeback after weeks of leting this blog to be dusty eheh ^.^" So how are you? Your family? How's your iman? How's everything about you guys?? Tepuk dada, tanya diri. Tepuk dada, tanya iman.

Before I continue, please, to you guys who still have not perform your compulsory prayers yet, please do perform first.

Anyway so alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah wa syukurillah, my final exam's over :D and I got only two weeks before I checked in to my mahallah this Sunday (27th May) :P huhu well last week? last week I don't have the inspiration to write ^_^" So I guess I don't have pretty much time to post "interesting" posts for all of you, don't I? Insha Allah this week, I'll try to post as much entries as I could, for all of you. Especially for all of you.

Insha Allah, beneficial for you guys.

So, this is my comeback ;D A post with quotes that insha Allah will motivate all of you.



















ps. pray for me, for all of us will all of you? our final result will be out by this week. Insha Allah success is for the benefit of Islam

pp.s Nailah, I got your text regarding DQ's final exam . Sorry for not replying back. Dah a week my phone xde credit ehe. Nanti lah topup.

No comments:

Post a Comment