Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hit Rewiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind! For The Memories.

3 Al Farabi 2008


I would like to apologize to all of you wonderful peeps down here. I know I've been selfish and detached with you guys. And I know, lack of time to reconnect with all of you is a low and lame excuse. I'm sorry.
And I want all of you to know that, especially to Husna, Kyra, Tera, Alia, Qila, Aisyah, Nani, Fatin, Anis, Nabihah and Nur Aisyah, I miss you guys badly ;'( and I hope our friendship that was once created will still stay strong. Thanks for the memories.

Husna, Qila :D

Kyraaa ;D
Alia, Tera, Qila ;)

Zaid (!)
Aisyah ;')
Mawi :)
Zaf and Naqiu (:
Affan ^^
Naniii :DD

Zue :)

FZ ;D

Rizwan(:

Anep, Apiz :D

Naim (:
Ehsan :P

Aan :P

p/s: thanks fr the pics!


Best Wishes,

Rai.




No comments:

Post a Comment