Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Quick Babble: On Scholarships!

Bismillahirrahmanirraheem.

Assalamualaikum wbt :) Just a short post. So, last time I tweeted about Shell Scholarship Fund, last month. But just now I suddenly browse malaysia-scholarship.net (one of le best website on scholarship updates) because I was texting with my friend about scholarships, and I noticed that although Shell listed their preferred degree discipline, I don't see the harm of trying to apply it! And the best thing is that its application is via online :) easy peasy!


Btw, I'm having a hard time to upload the pics. But this link will help you guys browse through the conditions. Whatever it is, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM first. Then, you may think twice whether not to apply it.

Okay then, bye bye! :)

ps: deadline is on 28th Jan 2013. Take note.

No comments:

Post a Comment