Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mianhamnida

Bismillahirrahmanirraheem.

Assalamualaikum.

I'm not sure what I'm going to write exactly but I'm going to let my fingers dancing on the keyboard so that they could type sentences for a paragraph or two. Or maybe more. I just want to express my feelings and pour my heart out on the most important matter that occurs right now.

I know that the phrase "I'm a human being and human beings make mistakes" have been widely used on almost all events that relates to mistakes and sins and most people considered this phrase as no-use anymore because although some people admits their mistakes they still keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again. But I'm going to repeat the phrase and I'm working to become a better me. I am a human being and human beings are never right all the time. They make mistakes. Sometimes I wished for a time machine so that I could go back over time and fix the broken things I'd caused and make things as good as new but that won't happen! And I know that the word "if" is a bad word. He doesn't like those who regrets over past incidents. He wants us to repent and become better. But sometimes, mistakes or sins, are not just between me and Him, but between me and people around me. I know that for my mistakes to disappear completely is by apologising to people whom I've hurt. I'm sorry. I know that I should've think before I act. You don't know how terrible I felt. You don't know how sorry I was to torn your heart. I'm sorry Anna Julianna, I'm sorry.

I really hope that we could figure this out. This incident, mesti ada hikmah disebaliknya. I sought His help to help us overcome this problem. I sought His mercy to bless us all.

Anna Julianna, will you accept my apologies?