Friday, January 27, 2012

Words of Endearment 2

Bismillah Assalamualaikum peeps ! =D Just a quick post.

I would love to share these wonderful wishes - prayers- that my three, good friends had sent me on my birthday. A best friend from SMAKL, a good friend from UIA, and another good friend from SB . Jazakallahu khairan katheeran, syukran jazeelan. Barakallahu fikum =')

To my beloved readers, this will only take you at most 5 minutes to fully absorb every words. Please do spare little minutes on these remarkable words that insha Allah will enlighten our lives.What I meant by "absorbing every words" and "it will enlighten our lives" is that the words are very useful for us, just consider these as our spiritual foods; the prayers, the goal that we should aim, and the poem by Imam Ash - Shafi'ee ~

" Raihana, 
May Allah
Increase your Iman,
Grant you Ihsan,
Restore your Sobr,
Delight you in Dzikr,
Bless you with Taqwa,
Accept your Tawbah,
and Honour you with Jannah.


Semoga dengan bertambahnya umur, siring dengan bertambahnya amal, ibadah, thaqafah, pengorbanan, dan mujahadah. Moga dirimu sentiasa berada dalam rahmat dan tarbiyah Allah. Happy Birthday ! ( : Bila Allah beri kitaumur panjang, itu tanda Allah sayang, kerana jelas Allah masih memberikan peluang. Maka Raihana gunakanlah, jangan kufur, sungguh Allah hanya cinta kepada hambaNya yang bersyukur.


Semoga diredhai Allah, umur diberkatiNya, dan hidup kekal dalam keimanan kepadaNya. 


p.s. pesanan untuk diri sendiri juga. Barakallahu Fik. Uhibbuki lillah <3 "


- Insyirah 


" Dirimu terhias sebagai sebaik baik ciptaan, maka jadikanlah dirimu nisa' yang boleh menjadi mujahidah,
jihad di jalan Allah, jadikanlah dirimu atra fatayat yang dijulang, canting dipandang tetapi susah untuk dipegang, jadikanlah dirimu gadis manis yang tak pernah kalah dengan redup panahan mata adam, biar nafsumu hidup dalam tarbiyyah da'wah bertintakan darah dan air mata perjuangan, dititip atas warkah penuh kemuliaan dan dikirimkan untuk mujahadah menuju Tuhan ( : Sanah Helwah ukhti Raihana Nadhira. Semoga sentiasa dibawah naungan perlindungan Allah ^ ^ "


- Min


"Salam Rai. 

I could well be the last person to wish u today, but I hope I'm not. 


Then again, maybe I shouldn't wish u at all. They say why wish when u can pray right? So consider this my
birthday prayer to u instead.

May success follow you in this life, and in the Hereafter.

And may you have the strength and perseverance to seek knowledge in order that it may benefit you, and in 

turn, lead to you benefiting the ummah, insya allah.

Oh yeah, thought I'd share with u a poem by Imam Syafie. Most beneficial insya allah.

Let days go forth and do as they please

And remain firm when settled is Allah's Decree

Don’t be afraid of what happens by night

For the affairs of this world are not to last

And be a man(or in your case, woman ;)), strong in the face of calamities

And let your nature be that of kindness and honesty

If your faults become too much in front of the people

And you wish that they were to be concealed,

Then know that kindness covers all faults

And how many faults are kept hidden by kindness!

No sadness lasts forever, nor any happiness

And you shall not remain in poverty, or any luxury

Generosity cannot be hoped from the miserly

For no water exists in the Fire for the thirsty

Your provision will not be decreased due to life’s delays

And it cannot be increased due to your haste

If, in your heart, you possess contentment

Then you and those who possess the world are equal

And for him upon whose horizon death descends,

No earth can offer him protection, nor any sky

Indeed, the earth of Allah is certainly vast

But if decree descends, then the world constricts

Let days be the ones that betray you at all times

For no cure can avail a person of death
"






I would like to thank all of my friends for the wonderful wishes. I am sorry for any of my wrong doings. I know that I could be a lousy friends at times, by hurting all of your feelings, by making all of you sad. I'm sorry for all of the mistakes I'd done. I hope all of you my dear friends, could forgive me. May Allah bless all of you <3


Also especially to Aimisya, Jannah, Husna, Kyra, Qila, Tera, Alia, Nab, Waniey, Wanimer, Pah, Artika, Fara, Marinah, Amal, Faezah