Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I Really Miss You. I do. I do.

I know I'd probably hurt your feelings.
I know I'd probably torn you apart.
I know I'd tell you my phone is a bloody thing.
I know I'd tell you I've got no more credits.
I know I'd tell you FB was damn slow.
I know I'd tell you that I'm sorry that you thought I'd forgot about you.
But hurting your feelings,
torn you apart,
have never come into my mind.

I'm sorry.
I'm sorry that I should've called you using the house phone.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry that I should've post you a hello greeting.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry for all the things I did wrong,
that made you think I'd forgotten about you.

Never.

I felt crushed.
I felt torn.
I felt upset.
After you send me the message.
Maybe what you said would happen to be true.
If you don't remind me,
remind me to be a friend.
A friend in need is a friend indeed.
I'm sorry.
If I haven't been your friend in need.
If I haven't been your friend that you hoped for.
I'm sorry.
But no, I really miss you.
I really do.
So please forgive me my dear,
for you are my good friend,
and I can't possibly forget you.
Can't possibly.
Thank you for the reminder.
That's sure a wake up call.

I really miss you. I do. I do,
Fatin Syakira.

No comments:

Post a Comment