Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Gay Life




Happiness is what i'm trying to emphasize here, not the other way round okayh! Okay so about happiness. If you search into Raihana Rafidi Dictionary, happiness can be defined as felicity, gay, contentment, pleasure, gladness, cheerfulness, joy, glee, delight, etcetera. Many many words describe happiness. I want to live my life to the fullest, well with what it supposed to be under islam's way ofcourse, and our religion never stop us to enjoy a happy life. Somehow, ppl misunderstood happiness. That's why you can find ppl dealing with drugs, alcohols, always changing partners (i'm talking about teenagers who can't find their real love) and more including moral disorder (if there's such word). Why can't we live in a more courteous or high morality way, like living in a happy neighbourhood where you can find mostly in kampung or overseas such as the America  (not in the cities but in their towns), they live in a most harmonious ambience. I've been longing for that environment. God give us the chance of controlling our life. We choose what we want to be in our life. And I have chosen happiness. I want to live in a gay life, a happy life. That's why if you find me around you'll see me smiling all the way my journey.That girl you see is me. The real me. So you'll know when  i'm feeling down. To happiness, with love (:


No comments:

Post a Comment