Sunday, January 31, 2010

This is it




It's 11.27 pm and I'm supposed to be in bed by now or my parents will kill me! But I decided to post this last post fr today before I have my beauty sleep. Okay so I've found this veryvery beautiful and meaningful quotes. I hope you will like 'em because I like them and I think it's very gay, haha. Pegh.

Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
Joshua J. Marine


No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated, disciplined.
Harry Emerson Fosdick


There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
Albert Einstein


Life is a challenge, and I’m staying in the game to win.
Robert M. Hensel


Life is what happens to you
While you're busy making other plans.
John Lennon


Our life is what our thoughts make it.
Marcus Aurelius


A better life will come your way the second you get up and start walking toward it.
Jason Gracia


A successful life is one that is lived through understanding and pursuing one's own path, not chasing after the dreams of others.
Chin Ning Chu

I felt that i'm now occupied with high spirits in approaching life, approching my future after reading these quotes (woo hoo!haha). Maybe next time, I'll put the muslim schollars quotes, which would be even better than this. In Sya Allah I will do the best as I could to achieve my goal, my eternity. How 'bout you? Do you feel the same way as I felt? Let's have a HAPPY LIFE people, let's have a happy life ;DD Okay good night wonderful ppl, and sleep tight, dn't let the bed bugs bite! (oh recite the bedtime prayers first okayh?hee:D )

1 comment:

  1. thx rai~
    u als0 brighten my life.
    haha !

    *kem slm kt baba y0u-wanimer*

    ReplyDelete