Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 - A New Rai

A new year has come - does not mean that the past year should be forgotten.

2011 is certainly a large number, well not if you compared to a billion but it is without a doubt a pretty large number, and you know that it grows bigger every year. 2010 is about gain another year and its brithday is less than 4 hours by now. 2010 has certainly brought many sweet and sad memories, that I will not forget. Never. If He let me.

Insya Allah, a new year would be a new Rai. Yes, I want to be better. i want myself to not become just the best better but the BEST SPECTACULAR. Insya Allah I will write my azam tomorrow on the 1st day of 2011. just wait for it, I hope my azam will inspire all of you wonderful peeps :DD

And remember that new year means the world is growing older.

Love,
Raihana.

No comments:

Post a Comment