Friday, October 28, 2011

Eeeeeeeeeeeppppssssss :S 2

Bismillah. Assalamualaikum people! :D Just a short post.

Alhamdulillah, finally I get to opened my student portal. And alhamdulillah wa syukurillah, all praise to Allah for our results. Thank you friends for praying for me. Alhamdulillah :D

To my friends, like what I posted before, if we don't achieve our target, please let's not give up and still strive and work hard to get to the top. Insha Allah, niat kita utk menjadi penolong agamaNya. Whatever that we will be in the future; doctors, engineers, accountants, lawyers , etc all of that is to be His caliphs in this world. Insha Allah dengan niat sebegitu, Dia akan menolong kita utk capai impian kita.

I texted with my friend Nisa earlier tonight, and seriously I was awakened. Awakened because I haven't been using my time wisely during my holiday. Now lagi 5 hari ( ok we have to register by 1st Nov), nak masuk campus balik and I know that I'll be taking comp this short semester and I've heard wayway before that comp is quite tough if you don't struggle to read and understand the verybigandheavy book, besides the assignment and quizzes. And lecturers will be teaching us quite fast in order to finish the whole book within two months, and we only have 2 classes per week ! T_T yeah I know. And tonight, baru nak bukak buku and buat pre-study comp. Why Rai? Tak sedar ke selama ni nikmat yang Allah bagi? Waktu sihat sebelum waktu sakit. Waktu lapang sebelum waktu sempit. Sepatutnya masa holiday, kalau tak nak belajar academic sekalipun, buku agama satu pun tak dapat khatamkan. Kalau baca novel, laju je. Sehari dua boleh habis. Padahal novel tu boleh tahan jugak tebalnya.Astaghfirullah. I'd wasted my time a lot.

Insha Allah I'm trying my best to be more careful with my time. I should, I must use my time and health wisely. Macam mana nak jawab nanti dgn Allah ? If I'd spent it without giving any benefit to me and masha Allah if towards sins, macam mana nak jawab dengan Allah? Aku dah kufuri nikmatNya! Ya Allah ampunilah dosa dosa ku.

I realized how our teen years are precious. Baba ada pesan, masa muda ni la kena rajin beramal ibadat, nanti bila dah tua susah. Masa muda ni la biasakan diri dengan buku agama, biar diri tu terisi, biasakan dengan quran, jangan jadi orang yang kufur nikmat. And when I think of it, bukan saja dapat dosa dengan Allah sebab buang masa macam tu je, dengan baba jugak. Sebab baba dah bagi nasihat, in fact mcm teguran and suruhan, so kalau anak tak buat, itu tandanya derhaka. Wa na'uzhubillah. Astaghfirullah.

To my friends who still have time and lots of holidays, gunakan masa kalian sebaiknya. Take care buddies ~