Monday, October 24, 2011

Some Explanations to "The 'Letter'"

Bismillah and assalamu'alaikum :D

Well well, seriously I'm quite surprised with some of my faithful reader's feedbacks on my current post, "The 'Letter'". Aigoo guys, no need to feel sorry for me. When I decided to pour out a little piece of my other-side-of-my-life story, I really want to share with all of you how I felt. And how some things that we thought it's the best for us, actually it isn't.

No, I don't meant that some of our meetings and the chances that we got to know someone is not the best for us. But what I'm saying is that it's not the best for us, yet, because now, we should just pray to Him for giving us the best person that we should share our future life with. Maybe we might think the person we met now and fall for is the best for us, but now, I am only eighteen. It is not possible for me to think about love when I'm still far from achieveing my dreams. We have our own dreams to catch, so we shouldn't let this dream go away.

Btw I think some of you guys pitied me because you guys didn't really understand the reasons why I posted it.  I wasn't being helpless and sad, but I'm actually picturing what I'd gone through in the past that is actually not according to our religion. Yes, we can only communicate or having to deal with our opposite sex when it's needed. Not, without any concrete reasons.
What I'm saying also is that whatever the feelings that I had, I'd sealed it and keep the enveloped heart aside for awhile. Insha Allah when time comes, I will open the sealed envelope of heart again.

But now, we shouldn't be thinking about this. We have our responsibilities. Our future is in His hands. So let's pray so that He will always grants the best for all of us. And about my recent post, I would like to re-emphasize that, we must always follow His path. No other. This is the only way for us to achieve true happiness, in the world, and in the Hereafter.

Yes, thanks guys, I'm being patient :D

ps. please re-read the "The 'Letter' " post. I assure all of you, it's not a sad post.
pss. the current songs in my mixpods are korean :D hope you guys tak kisah. you guys should spare 5 minutes to listen to them. They're beautiful though.