Saturday, October 22, 2011

EVIL 'SREKCAH' !!!

Bismillah and asslamu'alaikum people ! How do you do? Fine? Good. How am I doing? NOT. FINEEEE!!!
To be exact I am actually pissed D:<

'Gosh, babe. Tenang babe. Tenaang.'
"Tenang kau kata?? Tenang??? I just cannot stand those EVIL 'SREKCAH' !!! UGH."
'Pebende hang ckp ni?? Satu bende pun tak paham. Apebende  EVIL 'SREKCAH' !!! tu? Sape dia? Dahsyat2.. Telinga hang dah berangin dah ni. Hidung pun sama ! Haigoooo! ' (sambil 'cuba' untuk kibas 'angin yang keluar dari' telinga and hidung kawannya yang sedang bad mood dgn tangan)
"I just don't get it. Those people patut pergi buat masalah kat tempat lain lah. Sbbkan tindakan dorg, kita jadi mangsa! EEE gerammm tau tak??? Geraammmmji!"
'Chill babe. Tak baik marah2 org mcm ni. Cuba hang cite dulu, pe masalahnya, kot kot cek boleh bantu hang ka, mana tau kan, lebih baik drpd hang dok buat perbualan ni yang sampai tak kesudah!'
"Fine. (sambil menghembus hingus kat tissue). Begini ceritanya.." (Maka bermulalah, alkisah,)

Ehe = ="""  Terover dramatic la pulak kann.

Okay, so. My comp kena itu virus. Yes virus. That's why I am so darn pissed! Sape punya angkara? Lah, dorg lah! Tu haa tu haaa. Sape? Itu diaaaaa. SAPE???!! EVIL 'SREKCAH' !!! ni la! Haigooo. Dari tadi org duk cakap, tak perasankah? I mean I think you guys are all aware that viruses are mainly came from hackers right? Yes, THEM. So conclusionnya, my comp kena virus and now it need to be reformatted in order to get rid all of the virus. Macam mana you tahu ada virus? Sebab lepas I bukak wiki answers je, suddenly the internet went jammed, then tiba2 je comp shut down sendiri, then after dia bagi sign welcome tu, dia shut down sendiri balik. And this thanggg happened repeatedly. Yes, REPEATEDLY. Don't you guys feel GERAMMM?? Dah la, hari tu ada masalah kt cpu, then peg baiki, now this. Ya Allah, ni memang ujian. At that time all I can think was picturing my mom's mad face! Hihi but alhamdulillah mama tak marah sangat. Tapi annoyed tu adela. Ok, so maybe it's kinda our fault for not putting kaspersky or whateversimilarthing to our HP, but still, my action was absolutely INNOCENT. Bayangkan, wiki answers boleh kena hack?

On thursday petang, I thought of wanting to post an entry on the effects of computers and other technology devices on our health, knowing that the statistics of users of these ubiquitous devices are absolutely high worldwide, without knowing, we are also the victims of these things. Good enough, I was about to search on it on Mr Google, then a virus attacked my computer. HA! This is actually one of the side effect of technology. But of course not on our health but on our computer system. Lah. So when I typed : the effects of computers on health, Google enlightened me with multiple choices of websites that could aid me with this issue. So I clicked a couple, opened them in new tabs, and one if them, is actually wiki.answers. That website happened to gave first response, so when I viewed the page, I was in shock of what I saw. This is definitely, absolutely NOT the answers to my questions. It was a vulgar picture of Emma Watson. Yes, Emma Watson. Astaghirullah, kejam betul manusia. Bayangkan, kita nak mencari ilmu, tapi tengok apa yang jadi? How could they do that? What if a school kid trying to browse on that topic to do his or her school assignments? So I quickly click back to return back to google, then suddenly the computer went jammed and shut down by itself. Then, it repeatedly do the same thing, over and over again. WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND WON'T BE PISSED BY THIS???? This is absolutely absurd! Preposterous! MONSTEROUS! >:(

'Whaa. Pastu pastu?? Kau buat ape?? Gilee lah!' (sambil mengunyah popcorn)
"Pastu aku..." (kisah bersambung lagi..)

I was absolutely speechless. The computer already went for couples of recovery due to some cpu problem, and now this? Aigoo. Then, I decided to text my cousin, Ahmad, to ask for his help because he and his bro is very good with this kinda thing. After a call, he told me to get whatever documents that are important inside the comp (semua important!!  D': Ada banyak gambar2 cantik - the tumblr quotes- and doc2 yang memang pentinglah!) and copied them into a thumbrdrive because then after reformatting the comp, all of the documents will also be deleted.

'Tapi kau kata comp tu asyik shut down melulu, start balik, shut down balik, pastu cane nak ambik doc2 tuu?' (popcorn # 2)
"Oh lupa pulak bab tu. Masa dia call, dia ada suruh..." (the story continues..)

Oh I forgot. So due to the irritating and annoying condition of my computer, (memang dah sah demam temp tahap maksima! Tak habis2 restart!), I had to open it through Safe Mode. Before it said the welcome sign, the comp would show the page where it said : 'the computer haven't been shut down properly blablabla, click to choose blablabla' (ala, yang background dia warna hitam tu.. yang biasa kita main tekan ENTER je tuuu) (Haa yang tuu lee) So instead pressing ENTER, choose the first Safe Mode. Note that you will be 'enlightened' with three choices of Safe Mode; (1) Safe Mode, (2) Safe Mode and Networking, (3) Safe Mode and Command Prompt. Ahmad said that since I'm not a computer genius (peghhh :P ) (Ok, xde la dia kata literally mcm tu. Well, it sounded like that ehe) (Ok, fine, dia kata dgn nada yang baik and ayat yang baik: "kan Raihana tak berapa tahu bab ni, so I suggest you better jgn pilih yang tu. Tekan Safe Mode sahaja" ) , so I shouldn't bermain dgn Safe Mode yang lain. So, to all of you who eventually senasib dgn saya ni nanti and memang tak berapa tahu bab ni, tekan je Safe Mode yang pertama. Then it will lead you to our windows back. Except that this one, the fonts will be slightly bigger than the normal, and they only have important criterias, all of our documents, microsofts, but Internet takde. Tak tahula, my comp je ke mcm ni, you all punya tak, but entah mine xde and I used Windows 7 Ultimate okeeyyy. (Ok, bukan nak riak ) Thus, from here, you can save your precious musicsdocumentspictures et cetera! Then the final method is to send your comp to the repairman for reformatting. I asked Ahmad, 'tak boleh ke kalau nak reformat sendiri. Susah ye?' He said, 'Sebenarnya senang je. But kena beli CD blablabla (masa ni mcm pening sket because he said about a couple of important of CD's especially for reformatting and some more steps)' 'Oh, takpela. Nanti Raihana bagi tau mama la. Mama tau nak buat ape. ' (Haigooo, seriously la, I have to learn how to combat this!! )

"So begitulah ceritanya... " (dengan nada termengah-mengah sambil meneguk air kosong - gelas ke 5 babe)
'Oh.... hmm. Bagusla. Syukurla cousin kau tu xde kelas hari tu. Kau kena la ada inisiatif! Pegi la belajar mcm mana nak baiki comp ni. Pasni tak yah pegi hantar kedai. Kadang2 bende ni senang je nak baiki, buang virus aje. Tapi kita yang baik sangat , pemurah kat tukang baiki, sebab tak tahu mcm mana nak handle benda2 mcm ni. '
"Amboiiii bebel pulak! Kau tak dengar ke penyesalan aku tadi?? Kan aku dah kata kalau dia ada masa, aku belajar la mcm mana :P Hish. Anyway, he did mentioned that we, as the computer users actually are at risk whenever we use the internet because benda ni memang unexpected. Tapi memang la, if you ada anti-virus tu, insha Allah kurang la risikonyee."

So, this is actually my story. Haha. Yeah I know, over la pulak eh. Anyway, I'm using my laptop now for awhile. Yes.. ada kaspersky. Hehe. Insha Allah ok. My mom pulak tak habis2 ingatkan the virus came from my blog -_____________-""" because I told her that I opened my blog and google at that time and I searched through wiki because I wanted to post an entry blabla, somehow my mom happened to hear only my blogg T_____T" And she was, actually almost 'banned' me from opening my blog again. But I get to explain more to my mom before she made an abrubt decisions (phewww)

Klah, mama suruh dinner. Happy reading pals :D