Thursday, October 6, 2011

Whassssssssssssssupppp?

Assalamualaikum. And yeah, WHASSSUPPP? peeps? huh. This is a pathetic intro greetings right?

Ok ok. I know. After sooo long now I finally return to write a bunch of sadhappyfunnylove stories , eh no sadhappyfunny stories of me, afterrr sooo long? Well, apparently yes. And I'm sorry to all of my buddies who have actually 'waited' or maybe 'anticipated' to read my blog. (seriously guys, I'm soo absolutely touched) (and please don't mind my broken english. thank you) eheheh

So why? where? what? when? how? I mean WTHeck am I even babbling about?! aigoo, these fingers of mine started to prancing and dancing by themselves when they get on the keyboard! ahahahahahah you know what I'm sayin'?? OK. err what's with the lousy and pathetic 'joke'? Don't ask. HAIH.

Mr. Reporter: So WHY so suddenly you decided to start to write again Miss?
- Well, honestly days ago. But I suddenly have the mood to write just now.

Mr. Reporter: Oh. So WHERE were you just now that suddenly the atmosphere is changing to give you the mood, the chance to write again, Madamoiselle?
- Err. At home. In front of the PC. I was actually onlining my FB then something occured that somehow urge me to start writing again.

Mr. Reporter: I see. Very mysterious indeed. Very, very mysterious.
- Righttttt (whotheheck is this 'man'?)

Mr. Reporter: Aaah, WHAT are the types of stories that you are going to share to the world?
- To the world? Naah. Even my best bud have no time to read my blog. I just like to share some stories with my buddies thats all. And the stories, they vary from each other. It depends on the mood. If you will excuse me, I have other stuff to do than ansering your pushy questions. (seriously, I'm not even Kirsten Stewart. pfft)

Mr. Reporter: No aa oh ! Stay put because these questions are absolutely importante!! Please, last question. HOW are you going to share your stories?
- What are you? a MORON? What am I doing right now??

*moron: A person whose intellectual development proceeds normally up to about the eighth year of age and is then arrested so that there is little or no further development (wiki[edia)

Ok. Sorry. Mr. Reporter doesn't even exist. I'm getting pathetic more than ever.


So how do you do peeps? Hope you guys miss me  and my notinterestingstories :D ehe. and be prepared insha Allah I will be writing everyday starting tomorrow, and talk about loadssss of stuff. and yeah I know. I'm sorry for making this same ol same ol promise every time and only get to make up to it several months after I promised you guys. Sorry, really. I'm trying to be consistent with this blogging thingy (no offence to the bloggafanatica) but fyi, I only write when I have 'ze mood' ya know what I'm sayin'? Thaaat's right. ZE MOOD. It is absolutely undeniably important to me to have ZE MOOD. So let us hope that ZE MOOD is there everyday for me to write. Because one thing also that I would love to share with all of you is that, I love sharing. Sharing stories . Yepp. That's me. Thank you for being patient. May Allah bless ~^____^~

No comments:

Post a Comment